Founded in 1966, Bélanger-UPT is a Canadian leader in the designing and manufacturing of faucets and plumbing supplies. Recognized for its excellence in customer service, Bélanger’s reputation is built on the quality and durability of its products.
Reporting to the Senior Pricing Analyst, the Junior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for providing reports, analytical insight, comparative product analysis, and coordinate communication between departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains price database, pricing formulas, and produces activity reports
- Prepares financial and sku analysis reports, analyses margins and competitive market data
- Collects data and maintains the database
- Supports and assists with research and analysis of market factors
- Contributes to the quotation process
- Responsible for retail online business (Commerce Hub)
- Participates in the creation of promotions and presentations
- Support the team’s efforts to document pricing strategies, processes and market feedback
- Other Ad Hoc requests related to Sales and Marketing
Experience and skills required:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related discipline
- 3-5 years experience with business analytical work
- 3-5 years experience with pricing matrices
- Fluently bilingual (French and English) both written and spoken
- Experience with J.D Edwards a strong asset
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.)
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Belanger UPT is an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward your résumé by email to email@example.com including the position in the title.
Interested in this job?
Send us your application along with a letter stating the reasons for your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.