The position of Sales Coordinator Wholesale is the primary internal support and communications link for all clients, the sales team as well as our agents.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Create a direct communication liaison with the client regarding the preparation and distribution of various documents
· Coordinate and ensure communications to the entire team, including agents or all new programs, products and other memos
· Ensure communication to customers for all discontinued products, up-to-date price list or other product related areas
· Complete various forms for customers (product creation, account openings, price modifications
· Collaborate with various departments in the resolution of situations in regards to customer account errors (pricing, coding, etc…)
· Prepare monthly sales reports for the sales team
· System updates (pricing, customer information)
· Support and occasional replacement for the Customer Service Dept (ie: EDI management)
· Preparation and distribution of sales tools and marketing material
· Carry out specific promotional mailings
· Trade show preparation
· Sales and marketing (ie: promotional shows, special projects)
· Business development (ie: cold calls)
· All other related tasks as assigned
· Minimum of 3–5 years experience in a similar position
· Must have college degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management of operations or other equivalent.
· Experience in plumbing industry and/or retail industry a definite asset
· Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
· Knowledge of JDE/AS400 an asset
· Strong analytic and troubleshooting capacities
· Fully bilingual
Interested in this job?
Send us your application along with a letter stating the reasons for your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.