To keep your Bélanger faucet looking its best, please follow these simple care instructions:
- Rinse the faucet with clear water.
- Dry the faucet with a soft cotton cloth.
Regular and routine cleaning will reduce the need for heavy cleaning and polishing. If heavy cleaning is required, the following procedures are recommended
- Remove as much surface dirt and film using clear water and a soft cotton cloth.
- Use any of the following to remove tough surface film and build-up:
- Mild liquid detergents.
- Non-acidic, non-abrasive gentle liquid cleansers.
- Non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Once clean, rinse faucet with clear water to thoroughly remove cleaner or polish and blot dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, cloths, or paper towels.
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing acids, polish, waxes, alcohol, ammonia, bleach, solvents or any other corrosive or harsh chemical cleansers.