Bathtub / Shower Faucet – Complete model with Pressure Balanced Valve and Volume Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Pressure balanced ceramic, FC9AC010
- Shower Head Jets : 3 types of jets (spray, massage, bubbles) 5 positions
- Shower Head Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Flow : Maximum flow of 22.5 L/min (6 gpm) at 45 psi
- Pressure balance valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
- Volume control
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities and guarantees equal opportunities for individuals with disabilities. When developing our products, we strive to ensure that they meet ADA requirements.
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Products identified with the logo are designed to optimize water consumption while being effective. Bélanger UPT products are often more environmentally friendly than WaterSense.
LEED® is a rating system that estimates the environmental performance of a building. LEED® promotes the global market transformation towards sustainable design. Bélanger UPT is proud to have a LEED® program that allows you to reach your water-saving goals.
The WaterSense certified products meet EPA standards for water efficiency and performance by abiding to testing protocols and certification specific to each product.