KIT: Shower Faucet – Trim for Pressure Balanced Diverter Valve with Volume Control
Inspired by the amalgamation of two major H2flo families, Kara offers a combination of straight and curved lines for a contemporary and timeless style. Kara is a complete bathroom collection that offers quality products to meet all your needs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Pressure balanced ceramic, FC9AC010
- Push-button diverter for stream or spray jet selection
- Shower Head Jets : Rain shower
- Shower Head Flow : Maximum flow of 6.6 L/min (1.75 gpm) at 80 psi
- Hand Shower Jets : 2 types of jets (spray, stream) 2 positions
- Hand Shower Flow : Débit maximal de 6,6 L/min (1,75 gpm) à 80 psi
- Valve Direction : Face plate with diverter button
- Pressure balance valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
- Volume control
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Products identified with the logo are designed to optimize water consumption while being effective. Bélanger UPT products are often more environmentally friendly than WaterSense.
LEED® is a rating system that estimates the environmental performance of a building. LEED® promotes the global market transformation towards sustainable design. Bélanger UPT is proud to have a LEED® program that allows you to reach your water-saving goals.
The WaterSense certified products meet EPA standards for water efficiency and performance by abiding to testing protocols and certification specific to each product.