Kit: Shower Faucet – Trim for Pressure Balanced Diverter Valve with Volume Control
Composition of the kit:
SOU98VTCP // Valve – Trim for Pressure Balanced Diverter Valve with Volume Control
B90-532 // Sliding bar with hand shower kit, water supply elbow and flexible hose
FCSPS3004 // Shower head
FCDEC0005 // Shower arm and flange kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Pressure balanced ceramic, FC9AC010
- Shower Head Jets : Rain shower
- Shower Head Flow : Maximum flow of 9.5 L/min (2.5 gpm) at 80 psi
- Hand Shower Jets : 3 types of jets (spray, stream, bubbles) 5 positions
- Hand Shower Flow : Maximum flow of 9.5 L/min (2.5 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Compatibility : Trim compatible with 98VSR2 rough-ins series
- Valve Direction : Face plate with diverter button
- Pressure balance valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
- Volume control
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities and guarantees equal opportunities for individuals with disabilities. When developing our products, we strive to ensure that they meet ADA requirements.
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Possible LEED option
LEED® is a rating system that estimates the environmental performance of a building. LEED® promotes the global market transformation towards sustainable design. Bélanger UPT is proud to have a LEED® program that allows you to reach your water-saving goals.