KIT: Shower Faucet – Trim for Pressure Balanced Diverter Valve with Volume Control
AXO is a geometrical collection built on the idea of angles and straight lines. Its sharp corners can fit within contemporary or modern decors, whereas its minimalist design provides grace and refinement to your bathroom.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Pressure balanced ceramic, FC9AC010
- Push-button diverter for stream or spray jet selection
- Shower Head Jets : Rain shower
- Shower Head Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Hand Shower Jets : 2 types of jets (spray, stream) 2 positions
- Hand Shower Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Direction : Face plate with diverter button
- Pressure balance valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
- Volume control
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Products identified with the logo are designed to optimize water consumption while being effective. Bélanger UPT products are often more environmentally friendly than WaterSense.
LEED® is a rating system that estimates the environmental performance of a building. LEED® promotes the global market transformation towards sustainable design. Bélanger UPT is proud to have a LEED® program that allows you to reach your water-saving goals.
The WaterSense certified products meet EPA standards for water efficiency and performance by abiding to testing protocols and certification specific to each product.