Kit: Shower Faucet – Trim for Thermostatic valve
Offering a vast selection of bathroom products, Source is a curvy collection meant to beautifully enhance your home decor. Its rounded corners and simple lines inspire conviviality and provide warmth to your much deserved relaxing moments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Ceramic 1/4 turn, FC9K6LH ; Thermostatic, FCCART006
- Hand Shower Jets : 2 types of jets (spray, stream) 2 positions
- Hand Shower Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Direction : Face plate with diverter button
- Thermostatic valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
- Volume control
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Products identified with the logo are designed to optimize water consumption while being effective. Bélanger UPT products are often more environmentally friendly than WaterSense.
LEED® is a rating system that estimates the environmental performance of a building. LEED® promotes the global market transformation towards sustainable design. Bélanger UPT is proud to have a LEED® program that allows you to reach your water-saving goals.
The WaterSense certified products meet EPA standards for water efficiency and performance by abiding to testing protocols and certification specific to each product.