Shower Faucet – Trim for Pressure Balanced Valve
The 41 series offers minimalistic looking products, with a sober and modest design. Their smooth contours and functional handles will meet your performance needs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Pressure balanced ceramic, FC9AC008C
- Shower Head Jets : 2 types of jets (spray, massage) 2 positions
- Shower Head Flow : Maximum flow of 9.5 L/min (2.5 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Compatibility : Trim compatible with 90SR, 90SRPEX and 90SRWIR rough-ins
- Pressure balance valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities and guarantees equal opportunities for individuals with disabilities. When developing our products, we strive to ensure that they meet ADA requirements.
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Possible LEED option
LEED® is a rating system that estimates the environmental performance of a building. LEED® promotes the global market transformation towards sustainable design. Bélanger UPT is proud to have a LEED® program that allows you to reach your water-saving goals.