Bathtub Faucet – Complete model for Roman Bathtub with Pressure Balance
Volta is a brand new bathroom collection built to the highest standards of quality you are used to with the H2Flo brand. Volta however goes even further and redefines the square and rounded shapes to create a bold new combination. Its thin and angular lines will add a well deserved touch of elegance to your bathroom.
- Cartridges : Ceramic, FC9AC013
- Spout Flow : Maximum flow of 21.8 L/min (5,8 gpm) at 60 psi
- Hand Shower Jets : Spray jet
- Hand Shower Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Direction : 2 way diverter with 2 individual functions
- Pressure balance valve
- Adjustable temperature limiting device
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities and guarantees equal opportunities for individuals with disabilities. When developing our products, we strive to ensure that they meet ADA requirements.
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Products identified with the logo are designed to optimize water consumption while being effective. Bélanger UPT products are often more environmentally friendly than WaterSense.